How to FIND and BUY Uncle John's Pride sausage near you: 1. Go here 👉 ow.ly/AO1130bcqyv 2. Enter your zip code 3. Get a list of grocery stores near you with directions included. Easy peasy. 😉 ... See MoreSee Less
1. In a large cast-iron skillet, heat oil. Add hash browns and cook undisturbed for 10 minutes, then flip and cook 5 minutes more, until golden and crispy. Add onions and bell pepper and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 5 minutes more. Add garlic and sliced jalapeño and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
2. Add cheese to hash browns and let melt, 2 minutes. Stir together so hash browns are fully cheesy.
3. Make four nests for eggs and crack eggs in each. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until whites are set and yolks still slightly runny, 8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make breakfast gravy: Cook sausage in a medium skillet over medium heat until browned all over. Sprinkle flour over the sausage and cook 1 minute. Pour over milk and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until very thick, about 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Remove from heat.
5. Serve hash drizzled with breakfast gravy and garnished with chives.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE HASH 2 tbsp. vegetable oil 1 lb. frozen hash browns (not thawed) 1 large onion, diced 1 bell pepper, chopped kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced 1 c. Shredded Monterey Jack 4 large eggs Chopped chives, for garnish
FOR THE GRAVY 1/3 lb. Uncle John's Pride Cooked Italian sausage, casings removed 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour 1 c. whole milk Pinch of cayenne pepper ... See MoreSee Less
We're excited to announce that we became a Trinity Cafe partner today! We're very happy to help in the efforts of feeding the hungry & homeless of the city of Tampa by donating our country smoked sausage. Enjoy! ... See MoreSee Less
These delicious Mini Sausage Frittatas are easy to make and can give you a quick and hearty breakfast for a whole week! Try making it with this 👉 ow.ly/Ue7x30aX2wq
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until golden, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Drain meat on paper towels.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cheeses, salt, and pepper.
4. Divide egg mixture between the muffin tins. Top each serving with roasted red peppers, sausage, and basil. Bake until the eggs are set, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
INGREDIENTS 10 eggs 1/4 c. milk 1 lb. Uncle John's Pride Italian Cooked Sausage, casings removed 2/3 c. shredded fontina 1/3 c. grated Parmesan 1 tsp. kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper 1/4 c. finely sliced basil 1/3 c. chopped roasted red peppers ... See MoreSee Less