Delicious ujp inspired recipes for you & your family
- Uncle Johns Pride Sausage (For best results use regular or hot Uncle Johns, Kielbasa, or Italian)
- Green Peppers
- Olive Oil
- Hot dog buns
- Condiments of your liking
- Put olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add peppers and onions and cook until tender and golden, then leave on low heat while cooking the sausage
- Grill sausage to your liking
- Add sausage to bun, then put peppers and onions and any condiments on top
- 6-8 Uncle Johns Pride Italian sausage links sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 sweet red pepper sliced
- 1 sweet yellow pepper sliced
- 1 sweet orange bell pepper sliced
- Black pepper and salt as needed
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add onions and garlic and fry till golden brown.
- Add sausages and cook till almost done.
- Add peppers and seasoning.
- Cook until the vegatables are tender
- Pour over cooked rice (optional)
SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE CAJUN DUMPLINGS
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2 cooked Andouille sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. No Yolks® Dumplings
- 1 (15-oz.) can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2¾ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 1½ c. Cheddar, shredded
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- In a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add peppers and sausage and cook until peppers are tender and sausage is browned, 5-7 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Season with salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning.
- Reduce heat to medium and add in No Yolks Dumplings and stir until coated. Then, stir in fire-roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, and heavy cream.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until dumplings are tender and liquid is mostly absorbed, 13-15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheddar. Garnish with scallions.